Tutorial: Make Sorbetto Without a Pleat
Love the Sorbetto top but want to remove the pleat for a simpler look? Here’s how to alter the pattern in no time. Watch for a tutorial on adding a scalloped hem to the top for a super cute look!
- Sorbetto top pattern
1. Mark the pleat line as “place on fold of fabric.”
2. Cut along the pleat line. The pleat line is now the center front.
3. Place the pattern on the fabric and cut.
4. Follow the Sorbetto instructions, omitting the pleat, to finish!
Some related posts you might be interested in:
- The Sorbetto top pattern: Our free downloadable PDF pattern for this top!